The 2008 Hetton Le Hole 10k


Michael Page Memorial Race.

Sunday 31st August 2008

Position: - 39th of 62 finishers.
Time: - 51:51


This race was a real challenge!
Well it was for my Sat Nav. What a really difficult place to find. Even when we did find it, we were at the wrong side of the park.
Once we arrived, well, what a really peaceful and pleasant place for an early morning Sunday Race.
I arrived with my biggest fans (my wife and son) and was pleasantly surprised at the locality of the race. There was a large and small manmade lake, a play park for the wee fella, ample parking and a really good atmosphere. I think that was down to numbers. Lining up with 61 other runners is quite cosy, almost like a team run. Not that I know what that’s like but have a feeling it would be similar. Weather was perfect. Race was pleasant. Tech T-shirt for our efforts. I will do this one again
next year.
2008 Hetton Le Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment