2010 Darlington 10k

This is my second time here. I did this back in 2008. I missed last year due to holidays.
Last years timewas 47:29
This year time was 46:18
I love to run the fun run with my son which is about a mile roon the toon. The whole posse turned out for this one. The atmosphere is pretty good at the start/finish line for them. The only thing that spoils it is the fact that it is a 2 lap affair, which I am not keen on. Although I did see Andy from Middlesbrough Parkrun spectating, and it took me till the second lap to recall how I knew him.

I am writing this 2 months after the event and there isn't really much else I recall. Of course that's prolly down to auld age creeping in.
Garmin Data  : Here

2010 Darlington 10k                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment